Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Sorry For The Delay

Hello everyone who has been following my blog,

As you may have noticed I pretty much stopped posting in early July....shortly afterwards a major life change took place and I was left single and really lost and disoriented for a while...I went fishing a tiny bit afterwards to clear my head...but things took a back burner as I tried to put the pieces back together.

Here I am on the other side coming around and within the last month I tell you I have been tying and fishing pretty hard. My new found freedom has been liberating and recently I have been using it to my advantage fishing hard and long hours putting the time on the water and hooking into tons of beautiful fish. I am going to try to keep things moving here and start adding new content, flies, photos and reviews. I have been on a few small mini trips salmon fishing and am gearing up now for Steelhead season...I should have a LOT to share with you guys.

Tight Lines

No comments:

Post a Comment